Speak Clearly Carers
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever wanted to speak to professionals more clearly, with power, authenticity and passion?
We all have been there with doctors, social workers, SENCOs, psychologists, supported living homes, respite, etc and we just can't seem to get our point across. Or the professional doesn't seem to be listening or they're just too busy to take any notice.
In this online workshop we will explore:
- what stops us from speaking our truth?
- we will explore Neuro Linghustic Programming (NLP) to learn how verbal and non verbal signs help us to get our message across
- look at the art of rapport building
- explore the language of influence and language that repels
- learn some assertiveness and negotiation techniques
During this Covid-19 pandemic time, now more than ever we will have limited time with professionals to get a positive solution for our loved ones. We hope this online workshop will empower you with tools to use that limited time effectively.
Please just turn up with a pen and paper and an open mind!
This online workshop is FREE but do please consider donating to Nick's sister, Lisa's Gofundme towards expenses for urgent Neurosurgery in the USA. Any donation is greatly received.
- Sold OutSpeak Clearly£0£00£0