Know Your Rights Carers
Time & Location
About the Event
In this online workshop, we will explore the law and how it is supposed to protect carers. With this information you can go into any health and social care professional meeting armoured. We will cover:
- What rights do carers have?
- What does the law say?
- How can carers assert their rights?
- What stops carers asserting their rights?
- Trouble-shooting problems and finding solutions.
The workshop will be a presentation with interactive elements. Jill has delivered this training for various Carers organisations and for adult social care staff in London for over 13 years.
This online workshop is FREE but do please consider donating to Nick's (Director of Not A Care in the World) sister, Lisa's Gofundme towards expenses for urgent Neurosurgery in the USA. Any donation is greatly received.
- Sold OutOnline workshop£0£00£0