Time & Location
About the Event
**CHANGE OF DATE**
Please note that this workshop has changed from Monday 7th June at 2pm to Tuesday 8th June 11am
Have you ever wanted to speak more clearly, with power, authenticity and passion to show professionals how valued you are? Do you want to make yourself more visible?
We all have been there with doctors, social workers, SENCOs, psychologists, supported living homes, respite, etc and we just can't seem to get our point across. Or the professional doesn't seem to be listening or they're just too busy to take any notice making you feel invisible and undervalued.
In this online workshop we will explore:
- what stops us from speaking our truth?
- Neuro Lingustic Programming (NLP) to learn how verbal and non verbal signs help us to get our message across
- the art of rapport building
- the language of influence and language that repels
- assertiveness and negotiation techniques
We hope this online workshop will empower you with the tools to feel visible and valued when speaking with professionals.
Please just turn up with a pen and paper and an open mind!
Ran by Nick Llewellyn.
- Sold OutSpeak Clearly Ticket£0£00£0