I might be a Carer but I'm still creative
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever wanted to make more time for yourself through new creative pursuits but guilt, procrastination, lack of self worth or lack of boundaries has taken precedence?
We have all been there when we look at famous actors, singers, writers or painters and think they have a super powered gift that I don't possess. But we are all creative and by rewiring our neural pathways and stuck patterns we can then all feel the energy and joy that new creative pursuits give us.
In this online workshop we will explore:
- What stops us from believing we are creative?
- What do famous actors, writers, painters and singers have that we all have too?
- Have fun unblocking your inner child and get to play again
- Think about our own patterns and pinpoint little changes we can make whilst still being an ace carer
- Look at our own busy schedules and make an action plan from today to put little and often new ways of doing things.
During this Covid-19 pandemic time, now more than ever we have an excuse to change things up a bit and make a new life for yourself and your loved one. We hope this online workshop will empower you with tools to use your 'off' moments effectively for the future.
Please just turn up with a pen and paper and an open mind!
This online workshop is FREE but do please consider donating to Nick's sister, Lisa's Gofundme towards expenses for urgent Neurosurgery in the USA. Any donation is greatly received.
- Sold OutThere are no cares today carer£0£00£0